Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sunday Meal Planning


Yes, I know I am in San Francisco! But I can't leave my blog hanging! So I'm writing this lovely (and short) post from my iPhone. And, for the record, no, I am not one of the many people who will be trading in their iPhone 4S for an iPhone 5. My screen is plenty large enough, thankyou. I mean, how would I write this blog if it wasn't!?

Monday: dinner in Sausalito!

Tuesday: flying home from San Fran. Get food on the plane, but more likely I'll be eating an apple and a granola bar (my favorite flying foods)

Wednesday: back to the grind. also, need freezer food. chicken bundles it is!

Thursday: pretzel crusted chicken

Friday: apricot-mustard baked chicken

On Saturday I am going to watch one of my very best guy friends (and 7th grade boyfriend, for the record) get married to an absolute CATCH, dance my butt off at their reception, and have a general amazing time. Be jealous. Be very jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment